We fully respect and observe the right to privacy and protection of personal data of the visitors of our Internet website. This document determines the rules of collecting and handling the information obtained during the execution of the services.
1. The website does not collect automatically any information except for information contained in the cookies.
2. The cookies constitute the IT data, specifically the text files, which are stored in the terminal of the Website User and are dedicated to use the Internet pages of the Website. The cookies usually contain the name of Internet page they originate from, the time of their storage on the terminal and unique number.
3. The Website operator, www.springfield is the entity placing the cookies on the terminal of the Website User and obtaining access to these files.
4. The cookies are used to:
a) adapt the content of Website pages to User preferences and optimise the use of Internet pages; specifically these files allow to recognise Website User’s device and display accordingly the Internet page adapted to his/her individual needs;
b) create the statistics, which allow to understand how the Website Users are using the Internet pages, which allows to improve their structure and content;
c) keep Website User’s session (after logging), which allows the User not to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
d) adapt the advertising content in graphic form (display adverts) with the support of Google Analytics remarketing;
5. The following two basic types of cookies are used within the Website: session (session cookies) and persistent (persistent cookies). The session cookies are temporary files, which are kept in the User’s terminal until he logs out, leaves the Internet page or until the software is turned off (Internet browser). The persistent cookies are stored in the User’s terminal through the time defined in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following types of cookies are used within the Website:
a) “necessary” cookies allowing to use the services available within the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure the security, e.g. used to detect abuse in respect to authentication within the Website;
c) efficiency cookies enabling collection of information on the method of using Internet pages of the Website;
d) functional cookies enabling the saving of the settings selected by the User and personalisation of User’s interface, e.g. in respect to selected language or region that the User comes from, font size, appearance of the internet page etc.;
e) advertising cookies enabling the delivery of the advertising content to the User, which is more tailored to User’s interests.
7. In many cases the software used to browse the internet pages (internet browser) admits by default the storage of cookies in User’s terminal. The Website Users can change the settings of the cookies at any time These settings can be changed specifically in the manner blocking the automatic service of cookies in the settings of the internet browser or to inform about each placement of the cookies in User’s terminal. The detailed information on the options and methods of handling the cookies are available in the software settings (internet browser). The Users can block the Analytics service for display adverts and adapt the adverts in Google’s advertising space in the advertising preferences manager. The users may also download a programme blocking Google Analytics from following page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
8. The Website Operator informs that the restrictions imposed on use of the cookies may affect some functionalities available on internet pages of the Website.
9. The cookies placed in User’s terminal can also be used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. More information on the cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section in the menu of any Internet browser.